Chris Abraham

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Riding to Grab Gas in the 50s from the 70s in NYC via K1100LT


Well, here's my first ride video tonight around town. Unfortunately, my Go Pro HD Hero2 wasn't set up right so my video is not widescreen. Oh well, I have it set up right for the next ride, I hope. Anyway, I needed to head out because the fuel pump on my 1995 BMW K1100LT was squealing so I thought maybe gassing-up might help it out. Friends told me there are a bunch of gas stations around 10th and 11th Avenue in the 50s so I went off to look. Afterwards, I took a little bit of a joy ride around. I hope you enjoy it -- it's a little slow... I will try to put one together that's double-speed. Let me know what you think. I am not very reckless so I am sorry if you expected "shazam." Highlights include Broadway, Times Square, and 42nd Street -- what a moody, beautiful, night. I hope you enjoy the ride around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home